- Austin College – Sherman, Texas: BA, Sociology, History 1972
- University of Puget Sound (Seattle University), Tacoma, Washington; JD 1977
- Harvard University—Cambridge, MA; Education and the Law, Continuing Education; 1997, 1999
- Washington State Bar Association – 1978
- US District Court For Western Washington – 1978
- US District Court For New Mexico – 2001
- President Pierce County Bar Association Family Law Section – 1997-1998
- President Pierce County Bar Association Board of Trustees – 2000-2001
- Law Office of Antoni H. Froehling;
Private practice, with emphasis on Personal Injury, Construction, Police Misconduct, Workmen’s Comp and Alternative Dispute Resolution 1997-present
- Law Office of Mayhew & Froehling;
Private practice, with emphasis on Personal Injury, Domestic Relations, Criminal Defense and General Civil Litigation 1990-1997
- Law Office of DeTurk & Froehling;
Private practice, with emphasis on domestic relations, personal injury and criminal defense 1978-1990
- Public Defender, Pierce County Superior Court, Orting Municipal Court, Buckley Municipal Court,
South Prairie Municipal Court.Pro Tem Judge.
- Pierce County Superior Court, Pierce County Commissioner’s Court, various Municipal Courts including Orting, Puyallup.
- Arbitrator and Mediator through the Superior Court Mandatory Arbitration Panel and Alternative Dispute Resolution Panel.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Pierce County Bar News.
- Frequent presenter at Continuing Legal Education Seminars including – Ethics presentations in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.- Family Law presentations throughout 1997-2002
- Numerous presentations to civic and community groups on subjects ranging from family law, to the status of the court system, and court congestion.
- Conduct frequent presentations to various groups of staff and administrators in Pierce County school districts
- Guest speaker for “You and the Law” classes at various High Schools in the Puget Sound area
- Member of the Sumner School District Board of Directors, Sumner, WA 1983-2007
- Member Advisory Committee to the President of Bates College 1998-2000
- Member Board of Directors of Tacoma Philharmonic 1998-2000